InfraRed Thermometer -60°C to 500°C/-76°F to 932°F
Dimension: 15 H x 10.75 L x 6.75 W
Weight : 0.309 kg
This professional food safety thermometer features infrared technology to provide ease when instant scanning over non-contact surfaces. Simply point and press the button. This thermometer measures surface temperatures in less than a second. This instrument securely measures the surface temperatures of hot, dangerous, or hard-to-access objects without contact.
The PS200 is a food grade infrared thermometer and was designed for checking the surface temperature of an objects and foods not a person. It does not have a Medical Device License with Health Canada and therefore Thermor Ltd. Does not recommend using them to take body temperature.
· Bright laser pointer
· Large LCD display
· Instant non-contact surface temperatures
· Takes any K-type probe (sold separately)
· 1 year warranty
· 12:1 optic
· NIST Certified
· Temperature range: -76°F to 932°F / -60°C to 500°C
· Nylon carrying case with belt loop
· 5 coloured face plates included to avoid cross contamination
· 2 x AA batteries · Instruction manual