Neoprene glove with outstanding flexibility for ease of handling. Broad-spectrum protection for a wide range of applications.
Excellent resistance to chemicals, including oils, acids, alcohols, caustics and solvents. Case hardened to increase chemical and abrasion resistance, compared with ordinary neoprene gloves.
- Case hardened to increase chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Cotton flock-lined for better comfort.
- Very good dexterity and sensitivity.
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600).
- The sandpatch finish gives the glove a smooth surface that decreases indirect costs, thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts.